Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth.

That's my vibe over the latest web edit drop from Tempered Goods.
Jerry being a top notch dude combined with his excellence in BMX maneuvers, you know you're in for a treat of a video. A mad stack of clips gathered from European adventures and all Australian weekends there is really some diversity in this work of art. I have been drooling over each of the "Doomsday for the Deceiver" as they have dropped over the past few weeks and Jerry's part just tops it up like winning a meat tray at ya fav pub.There are so many loose clips in this video, from having wild control on one wheel to grinding the most fuckin large kinkers, Jerry has it covered. Again Mr Vockenson comes through with the absolute attention to detail in the edit. These guys put in so much work. Every fuckin weekend without fail. Watched this bad boy over and over and I'm sure you will do. Bravo to the Tempered team and I'm super excited to see what comes next!


Doomsday For The Deceiver: Jerry Vandervalk 2015 from TEMPERED on Vimeo.


Besides working within the Chronic Boneal sphere, I spend a great portion of my time working on art. I have finally put together a website that serves as a folio of my shit and I'm excited to share it with whoever is interested. Give its a peep/ creep! It's been a lot of hard work in the making.
http://cargocollective.com/jameshornsby


Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment