Friday, September 25, 2015

Two Toothed

There's no way I'd rather start my Saturday than with a coffee, smoke and some good bmx vids.
I missed the gun a little on getting this done in time for brekky but hopefully you can enjoy some good vibes on your smartphone while you take a lunch break from riding!

Thankfully this Damo edit landed right in my inbox thanks to the dudes at Lux because it is a straight up killer! I heard talks that Damian really busted himself up recently so it's cool to see some deadly footage come out of his efforts! Damo goes big and demonstrates exactly what a good bit of lanky bmx SHOULD look like.


LUXBMX.COM - Damien Kluver 2015 from LUXBMX on Vimeo.

Also spotted this sosh video which I posted about last year I'm sure but basically sosh is a French competition where riders film an edit on a phone with I'm pretty sure a street or urban theme through the whole thing which this entry really nails. Never heard of the rider or filmer which in my mind makes this better, super groovy riding and a chill little soundtrack. well worth a look.



BRAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment