Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm ellergic to favour giving!

psyched right now because I have been working on actually getting a lot of shit down now that end of year festive times are over!
I has another top secret image to share of the up and coming new drop so make sure you stay pumped!
YEWW!

I am also equally excited about having some of my images from the Canberra trip of MAC being posted up on CultCrew.com! Check it here http://www.cultcrew.com/mathew-mcallum-downunder
!!! make sure you go check the rest!

To the dudes who may check this site who I spent new years with! I has uploaded all the shots to my facebook account you can squizz em HERE!  got a lil trippy with one of them

Lastly I leave you with this Treat of a video put together of Gold coast dudes by the man Adam Cox!
GREAT VIBES MUST BE WATCHED!
It Feels like... from Adam on Vimeo.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment