Friday, June 7, 2013

Ball Foot night!

Due to the total lack of content created by chronic bone being posted lately, I decided to bring my camera along to a gathering where football was watched, kinda..
some freaky shit happened






I also took some video, so i guess ill have to edit it into some kinda freaky shitz

The day after me and TYM took to da drain to film and hang here are some screeny cappies from that


TIM DUN A GOOD BACK FLIP LOL

Following up on the last post about missing person Brian Histand here is a lil video feature some more recent clips of Brian and also links to where you can show your support to help find him!
Find Brian Histand from Charlie Crumlish on Vimeo.


Also I'm stoked on these clips!
BSD - Luc LeGrand from BSD on Vimeo.

Burro Bags: Mike Dinh from JBall on Vimeo.

and lastly if you check BMXFU store you will see some dope comming soon shirt that I AM HELLAH PSYCHED FOR BOIIIZ
PEACE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment